Data protection code
Information in accordance with the Legislative Decreet 196 of 30.06.2003 "Privacy Code"
According to the article 13 of the Legislative Decreet Nr. 196 of 30. June 2003, we would like to inform you that our Association of Playgrounds and Recreation (VKE) processes personal information of members and people who communicate (on the phone or in a written application via fax or e-mail) their data to our management office or directorate.
Our association guarantees that in the frames of the legal provisions, the processing of personal information happens taking into consideration the basic rights and freedoms like the dignity of the person concerned with special attention to privacy, personal identity and the right of protecting personal data.
Goals and purposes of data processing:
- for institutional use, in accordance with applicable statutes, see (Link article 4 statute)
- fulfillment of legal duties, regulations, community rules, civil and penal law
- compliance with other eventual obligations to members
- performing activities in connection with the business activity of our association such as the completion of internal statistics, invoicing and accounting of membership fees
- commercial purposes such as sending out newsletters and other information (via mail, fax and e-mail) in connection with the association's activities
- protection of claims and management of liabilities
In accordance with the objectives listed above, your personal data is provided:
- to public administration and authorities if specified by law
- to natural and/or legal people who have the task of collecting membership fees
- to all natural and/or legal, public and/or private people (legal, administrative and tax consultant offices, courts, chambers of commerce etc.) if providing this information shall be necessary or serves a purpose for our club activities and in the above described manner with the appropriate institutional goals.
In case of the data of members, which is collected by the VKE sections, the providing of information for the VKE central in Bolzano is involved.
The data processing can occur with or without electronic help, but in any case, automathic means follow as it is provided for in Section 4, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Legislative Decree Nr. 196 of 30. June 2003, and is necessary for the respective data processing operations. In any case, the data processing is in compliance with all safety measures and will be implemented to ensure its safety and privacy.
The data protection law gives people the opportunity to exercise certain rights under the article 7. Each person has the right to know which of his/her personal data has been obtained by whom and to obtain information about wether data about him/her is in posession of somebody even if it hasn't been saved yet and recieve communication in intelligible form on these data, origin, cause and purpose of their processing, and information on owners and managers and the persons and categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated.
The person concerned has the right to confirm these data, to check, to correct them, to complete them and to demand that their information should be deleted, closed or used anonimously if the processing violates legal regulations. He/she has the right on legitimate grounds to partly or fully stop the processing of his/her data, like deletion, closing, changing into anonimous data and without legitimate grounds if the data is used for purposes of commercial information, sending of advertising material, direct sale, marketing and opinion research.
These rights can be exercised by the person in question or by a representative through a request to the representative Mr. Roberto Pompermaier at the address of Verein für Kinderspielplätze und Erholung, Leonardo da Vinci Strasse 20/A, 39100 Bozen, with registered post or through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The owner of the data processing is:
VKE Verein für Kinderspielplätze und Erholung,
with its headquarters at Leonardo da Vinci Strasse 20/A, 39100 Bozen represented by its legal representative pro tempore.